The kurta with a belt

2 comments
I get bored really easily. And I am forever wanting for new things to happen. And then when they happen, I get bored of these new things as well and then I want things to go back to normal again. Like how you yearn to get out of your city, catch up with friends, go for a trip and then when you are doing all this, those strange hotel sheets and cold italian sandwiches remind you of your comfy bed, hot aloo prathas and elaichi, long and dal chini tea! But you know what! All new things don't mean away from home and all the nostalgia that follows. And quite unsurprisingly, one of these new things for me is trying out new combinations with my existing wardrobe! (Rolling eyes, are we?)

So, in one of my never ending series of episodes of different-ways-to-wear-your-wardrobe, I brought together a simple kurta, a belt from another dress, a pair of white leggings bought with another kurta and my legendary punjabi juttis.

Kurta: Fabindia
Belt: From a 109 F dress
Earrings: CP, Delhi

White leggings: Fabindia
Juttis: Local Bathinda market
For what is a very normal kurta outfit, I think the belt adds that something-extra-something-different charm to it. What do you think? Let me know!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I am glad to read your blog and thank you so much for sharing such a nice info regarding style kurtis with belt. Keep posting more online shopping offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    kurti

    ReplyDelete