They make me happy.

2 comments
I love long skirts. The Indian kind. You know since when? Since I saw the "Nandini" character in "Kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" wear it. Yes! I used to watch it. Well. Sometimes.

Anyway, so I have wanted to wear long skirts for a really long time. But I never got to wearing them. You know why? Because I am tall. And majority of the girls in India aren't. In north India anyway. So I never got a skirt my length and I never had the courage to wear anything shorter. Then I grew up. And I realized I want to wear what I want to wear. A little length here and there doesn't matter if worn with confidence. It took me a long time to get there but I did. And see how happy I look!

Skirt: W
Crop top: Koovs.com
Jutti: Local market in Bathinda
Sling: Metro
Necklace: CP
Earrings: FabIndia
I have always been fond of dressing up. But I seldom had the courage to try something different. Something which would draw people's attention. Something most girls don't wear. Where some girls just have it in them since early age, some girls like me take their time. But its ok I think. I adore my journey from wearing totally risk free clothes to wearing something out of the ordinary. To struggling to find jeans or pants which reached my ankles to saying, "Chuck it! I will even have my tailor made pants barely reach my ankle!"

Its good to experiment with things one loves. I know just trying different outfits doesn't sound like a good candidate for a hobby, but it just makes me happy. And I think one should do things that makes one happy.

Skirt: W
Crop top: Koovs.com
Jutti: Local market in Bathinda
Sling: Metro
Necklace: CP
Earrings: FabIndia
To dressing up! To doing things that make us happy!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments :

  1. Such a dazzling everyday style. Long & flared skirts are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just perfect for the summers!

      Delete