Cropped Tall.

2 comments
History: This outfit is a result of my years and years of pining! Pining for what you may ask? Well, I have been  pining for boots since like forever, then for high waist pants which reach my ankle (I finally had to get them stitched) and recently the cropped top which I am always too shy to wear for they make me look taller than I already am.


Top: theclosetlabel.com
Pants: Tailor made
Sling: donebynone.com
Belt: Shopper's Stop
Boots: Woodland

Why I love this outfit?: It has tall pants and a cropped top and who doesn't love something contrasting? It's airy so perfect for a summer day. AND IT HAS BOOTS!!

Budget: Though I got these pants stitched and the sling is like a zillion years old (2 years in real world, zillion in a girl's) but the boots sure burnt a hole in my pocket! But they are boots and as Monika says, "See Chandler? I'm getting a lot of use out of them already. They're very practical. See, you can wear them with dresses, with skirts, with pants..."
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments :

  1. I love this printed shirt of urs. Totally my style!
    Have a look at my blog: http://www.letsexpresso.com/ , follow if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Tanya! Love your blog! Lots of useful information. Following it now!

    ReplyDelete