10 practical styles from Bollywood to take inspiration from these Winters!

Leave a Comment
Too bad Bollywood has chosen Bombay as its base! And too bad winter outfits in movies are way too impractical to even consider replicating!

Despite the challenges of lack of Bollywood inspiration for practical winter styles, I have managed to put together a list of 10 styles I want to copy. Thanks to my supernatural Bollywood stalking skills. I can't be blamed. I drive 1.5 hours, one way, to the client site these days!!!

Here goes the list :D Make sure you have the following 10 things in your winter wardrobe and you will not run out of styles to flaunt. If you mix and match of course!

1. Trench coat, Beige/ Tan and black: H&M, Zara
2. Oversize pullover: Try here
3. Long dress: Next on Jabong (click here)
4. Leather jacket: Herehereherehere and here
5. Long skirt: Try this
6. Short skirt: Try this
7. Cape: H&M, Zara or Koovs
8. Long boots: Next on Jabong (click here)
9. Tights: Buy them here
10. Tote Bag: Mac & Gitts on Jabong (click here) or Thelabellife

One: Classic trench coat, trousers and heels

Winter formal inspiration much?
H&M, Zara and Mango are the best stores to get trench coats from in India. In that order.

Two: Black pullover, tights and knee high boots

Nothing but "Black" can be the new "Black"
Boots: Next on Jabong (click here)
Bag: Mac & Gitts on Jabong (click here)

Three: Black leather jacket, grey jeans and a satchel

Trust her to look unconventionally stylish!
Leather jacket: Here, here, here, here and here
Satchel bag: Here and here

Four: Pullover, jeans, brogues and a tote bag

Why should boys have all the fun?

Brogues: Also worn here. Bought them from here.
Five: Black top, leather jacket and bomber boots with classic denims

Leather much?
Boots: I bought the same pair online on Steve Madden. I got them for half the price from the US website as opposed to stores in India.

Six: Cape, jeans and long boots



Cape: H&M, Zara or Koovs

Seven: Long dress, front cape and long boots

New way to Cape
Long dress: Next on Jabong (click here)

Eight: Short dress/skirt, tights, leather jacket and long boots

I love my short skirts in Winters!
Short skirt: Try this
Tights: Buy them here

Nine: Shorts, long coats, stockings and long boots

I like my shorts short and coats long!
Long overcoat/ trench coat: H&M, Zara

Ten: An assortment of colors

I am classic. Aren't I?
Beak cap: I got a beige and a green one from local markets in Vietnam. You should try local markets in your area too!
Long skirt: Try this

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment