Cape town.

3 comments

If there is one thing I love about winters, its the freedom and the luxury to add a good number of layers to my outfit! Though coordinating which colors would look good with which can be a task, I always feel so stylish once I am successful in putting together a decent combination. Layers have this thing about them. Be it adding a blazer, a muffler, a shawl or a really sexy overcoat :D

While I try and add colors to my winter wardrobe, I ultimately end up buying major items in shades of blacks and blues. So I add a little color through accessories like muffler or a hat.








Overcoat: Forever New
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Zara
Cap: Vietnam local market

Happy layering!!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your coat! I love that about winter season, the outfits & playing with it.

    Mafer Writes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Mafer. Yes, layering is my best part of the winters as wel!

    ReplyDelete