Some of the most wonderful books I have read - 3

1 comment

(Each book name is linked to its page on goodreads.com for your reference) 

Author: Paula Hawkins
Genre: Mystery, Romance
This book is good. A page turner. No Gone girl but I think one Gone girl was enough ;) Not to be considered for light reading or when travelling alone! Especially in trains.

Author: Colleen Oakley
Genre: Fiction, Romance, Tragedy, Chic lit
This was my first book where I knew how would the book end and yet I read every single word in it. Every. Single. Word. Normally I skip some of the descriptive lines but this book didn't make me want to do that. There is just something about it. Very real. Extremely real. One of those books which so beautifully describes a love which is practical but at the same time makes you go weak in the knees.

CAUTION: Be prepared to cry. Do not read the last pages of the book while you are in office.

Author: Graeme Simsion
Genre: Fiction, Scientific comedy, Romance
Narrated by a socially challenged "encyclopedic" genetics professor, this book is unusually funny. One of those books which makes it easier to just accept yourself as you are! It gets a little boring in the last 30-40 pages but its worth the read.

Author: Kristin Harmel
Genre: Fiction, Romance, Tragedy
If you like books like PS: I love you, you will like this one too. Its not as endearing as the former but its a delightful and an emotional read. There are some surprises and mostly its just very human. 

More books to follow!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment :