Winter outfit idea #1

Leave a Comment
Winters are here. The days might not say so in as much sunshine, but the mornings and nights most certainly do. Come winters and I start thinking about the sun-less days and the gloomy feelings they sometimes bring. I am not a big fan of winters. I think I say that a lot.

But like with any other thing, winters have a silver lining as well. They let you layer up. Wear a lot of your favorite clothes together :P But I have always found it hard to put something really stylish yet good enough to protect me against the very common "common cold" which keeps hovering over my nose the moment it starts to get a little chilly!

No matter how much I want to make the winter season colorful, I think blacks and greys and blues serve winters the best. Colors are best for summers. And I believe things should be where they can be the best.





Top: H&M
Trousers: Zara
Brogues: Clarks (click here)
Shades: H&M

Black and white. And grey. For nothing in life is just black or white.






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment