Cape town. Again.

Leave a Comment
My hair is really unpredictable. So are Delhi winters. One day it will be sunny and higher temperature making me sweat in my multiple layers. The next day it will be gloomy and rainy and windy making me shiver in my lesser layers which I shed, because, it was sunny yesterday :/

Anyway. Back to my hair. I am having a lot of bad hair days these days. I switched to a sulphur free shampoo recently. While my hair is shedding less, its also behaving less.

Anyway :P This post is about what I wore on a gloomy, rainy, winter and bad hair day in Delhi. So here you go.

Few tips to look stylish in winters.

1. Don't mix a lot of colors. Dark colors can be boring but are the key to looking stylish in winters.
2. If there are three pieces of clothing, (i) top/ sweater, (ii) overcoat and (iii) trousers, keep at least two of the same color and experiment with the color of the third.




Apologies for the ugly hair.

Cape, Trousers: Zara
Polo neck: Dorothy Perkins, Jabong
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Dune London





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment