Back to school with pleated skirt.

Leave a Comment
I have a thing for dark colors. Green is an addition to the forever love for black and blue. I had wanted to buy a pleated skirt for a long time now. But could never decide which color to go for. One time I almost picked up a metallic one but the risk averse side of me just couldn't pay for it. A sale at H&M combined with my love for dark green and I have this gorgeous, super comfortable pleated green skirt in my closet :D

I find it tricky to wear non body hugging (NBH) skirts. While the typical rule is to pair an NBH piece with a BH one, I think if you belt your outfit, you can make work two NBH pieces perfectly well. 

Check out how I styled my NBH green pleated skirt with a BH polo top and belted an NBH top :D





Outfit: Head to toe, H&M

Which look do you like the best? 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment