Friendship-> Happiness.

1 comment
What makes you happy? What makes me happy? I ask myself this question almost every day. Relaxed days, multiple times, busy days, at least once if not more. Do I have an answer? Ofcourse not. But there definitely are themes. Family. Friendship. My time. Loyalty. Feeling of accomplishing something. Sprinkled with minimum level of materialistic charm.

It was a sunday. A dear and old friend of mine was visiting from the US. I was happy. Happy to meet a friend. Near my comfort place, my home. Having my comfort food. Having a good laugh. Talking about the life that was, has been and hopefully will be. Happy to know that somethings don't change. Happy to know that investment in people pays off.

How? In making you happy.














Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment :

  1. Nice Article. :) I like the description you have given about yourself. "Always Tall" !!! Sounds really cool !! I guess you must be around 5'10", judging from your pics. :D

    ReplyDelete