Orange is the new Black!

Leave a Comment
History: I have always been prejudiced against the color orange until I found these palazzos on theclosetlabel.com. They looked so pretty on the website that I just couldn't help myself :P And as for the top, it was on a rare sale in the Zara store and I don't know if I have ever been happier about spending money!


Top: Zara Basic
Palazzos: www.theclosetlabel.com
Sling: donebynone.com
Flats: Blue Button, myntra.com
Jhumkas: Clock Bazaar, Jodhpur

Why I love this outfit?: It's off-white and orange and airy, so it's bold and perfect for a summer day. And I can wear my jhumkas with this one :D

Budget: As I mentioned earlier, the top was practically a steal, the sling is a zillion years old and those comfy golden flats are indispensable. Hence, palazzos are the only thing you are buying in this outfit which is OK really.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment