Quirky Saturdays.

Leave a Comment

History: I have to wear formals 5 days of the week. It's actually not those collared shirts and boring pants formals per say but you get the drift right? So when it comes to those heavenly Saturdays and Sundays, I experiment with clothes I am not allowed to look at for the better part of the week. This outfit is a concoction of exactly those kind of experiments. I have had the elements of this outfit for such a long time and all bought separately. Can you see the joy when I put them all together?!! :D




Shirt: Globus
Women's Nehru Jacket: Quirkbox, flipkart.com
Pants: UCB
Earrings: A roadside stall in Srinagar
Ballerina: jabong.com

Why I love this outfit?: Apart from the fact that it guarantees public attention (I have heard some people whisper, "Is she really wearing cartoons?"), it's just so much fun. It is definitely perfect for a colorful Saturday when you are enjoying the present as well as the future (Sunday is a holiday too :D). 

Budget: As you would have probably guessed, the shirt and the pants are like so normal. You are essentially paying just for the Quirkbox jacket. It's an investment really :P For it can brighten up any outfit you want.

P.S. I love my job. Don't you think otherwise.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment