Leather skirt: I don't need to iron you!

Leave a Comment
History: Don't you just love thoughtful gifts? Gifts which describe you, speak to you and gifts which only belong to you?! Gifts such as a heartfelt letter or a card or something hand made? I for one love such gifts. I have never really been a fan of expensive gifts especially surprises. For I feel money is well spent only if it buys something to one's liking. But there are always exceptions! 

For sometimes someone gifts you something you would have never thought of buying for yourself (or ask someone else to buy it for you :P) It is these gifts which make you realize that surprises are not bad now are they?! 

My leather skirt was one such gift. Me being me, I was a little skeptical about it in the beginning but give me 4 months and I have finally come to love it. 


Top: Wills Lifestyle
Scarf: Forever 21
Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Soles
Clutch: Metro
 Why I love this outfit?: For starters it's something risky and a little unconventional (for my style at least) and yet so comfortable. Secondly, its just effortlessly stylish. All I had to do was pair up the skirt  with an office top and a scarf I have had since ages and I have an outfit I can wear to office, to a dinner date or an exclusive shopping day in a fancy mall :)

Oh, and you know another reason why I love this outfit? I just stumbled upon the very stylish Lisa Haydon and Neha Dhupia sporting the same skirt!! I think that seals it.

Lisa Hayden wearing the Zara Skirt
Photo Courtesy: Google Images
Neha Dhupia wearing the Zara Skirt
Photo Courtesy: Ndtv.com
 Keep it simple and stylish!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment