Wearing A-lines with palazzos

Leave a Comment
I love yellow! Light makes a good wear for summers, dark makes a good one for winters (mustard is it?). I was so excited about by sangeet lehenga which had a yellow and off white combination :D I really can't wait to wear it again! And here I am talking about wedding stuff again. Wonder when will I be over it? IF I ever will be.

Anyway, back to yellow. So its summers. I want to wear everything light and loose! I was never really a fan of those super tight fit clothes and lo and behold, fashion these days is all about free size clothes! So here is an almost free size outfit I recently wore for an evening with friends.







Dress: Lil Flea Market, Mumbai
Palazzos: Mango
Earrings: Lifestlye



I love how Payal Khandwala's designs in this style.
Kalki Koechline in Payal Khandwala couture
Image courtesy: Pinterest

Kalki Koechlin in Payal Khandwala couture
Image courtesy: Pinterest


Kareena Kapoor sporting a yellow long dress during Ki&Ka promotions
Photo courtesy: Indiaglam.com


Of course you can style it differently and just wear it like a long dress!'





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment